Gardenex is successful in securing excellent publicity in the leading gardening and leisure trade publications in the UK and internationally. Information on forthcoming export events, details of the British pavilions we organise internationally and highlights of new product introductions feature year-round in trade journals published in major markets within Europe, the USA and Japan among others.
Peter Evers, our PR consultant, has built up professional relationships with the leading UK and international publications featuring gardening and leisure markets over many years. Journalists who would like to receive topical press information about Gardenex initiatives, UK firms and their product innovations can contact Peter direct by email.
Journalists who would like a high resolution version of the Gardenex logo should contact Eleanor Wigram at Gardenex by email or by telephone on +44 (0) 1959 565995.
Please find below copies of our recent press releases:
- Top level speakers will provide topical advice and trends plus valuable export insights to delegates at The Future for International Trade Conference 26.2.2019
- ‘Ask the Expert’ zone at The Future for International Trade Conference attracting strong delegate interest 7.2.2019
- Conference to provide practical advice and inspiration to new and seasoned exporters 25.1.2019
- British firms open up new export markets following international trade fairs 22.1.2019
- Gardenex, PetQuip and BHETA trade associations join forces to stage post-Brexit export conference 29.11.2018
- British suppliers of garden and leisure products choose spoga+gafa to launch their latest innovations 17.7.2018
- British garden product suppliers to meet buyers from Germany, Poland and the Baltic States at 7 June Gardenex event 9.5.2018
- Gardenex confirms details of British Exhibitor group at National Hardware Show, Las Vegas 30.3.2018
- UK government funding announced for British exhibitors at international trade shows 2.1.2018