Hozelock Ltd

Midpoint Park
Minworth
Sutton Coldfield
West Midlands B76 1AB
UK

For almost 60 years, Hozelock has specialised in finding and meeting the needs of gardeners.  We combine a knowledge and passion for gardening with a pride in craftsmanship to develop watering and pond solutions to help gardens flourish and come to life.  Today, our head office is in Birmingham (UK), and although we are a global garden equipment manufacturer, over 75% of our products are made in the UK, with the remaining 25% built in our factories in France, Malaysia, Taiwan and China.

Products

  • Weed control
  • Water storing granules/pot liners
  • Fountains/water features
  • Pond lighting
  • Pond/aquatic products
  • Hose/hose fittings
  • Hose hangers/reels/stands/trolleys
  • Hose sprinklers
  • Lawn sprinklers
  • Watering/irrigation systems
  • Kneelers
  • Sprayers